Self-Adhesive Cord Organizer Cord Holder, 10/20packs
Whether your phone charging cables always fall down behind the table or off to the side at night? You always need to get up to look around on the floor trying to find the end of the charging cable to plug your phones in at night? Easy to fix that! Simply use a cable clips holder on your nightstand to keep charging cable in place. A good lifesaver keeps your computer cords bundled and untangled at home or office.
MAIN FEATURES -
- KEEP YOUR DESK CLEAN AND ORGANIZED. Tired of all those cables and cords around your work desk, TV, computer, cell phone or even your car? The Blue Key World Cable Clips will solve your problem and will make sure that your cables are organized and easy accessible when you need them. Good for your headphones, phone and chargers, USB cables, power cords, computer, laptop and audio wires, gaming console cords, ethernet, HDMI, TV, musical instruments wires or other accessory items you need by hand.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, LONG LASTING. Thanks to the certified and long lasting plastic this eco-friendly cable organizer will easily make you gain time and money by increasing the life of your cables and freeing you from looking for them.
- GOOD FOR ALL SURFACES. Whether you have a wall, plastic, wood, glass, metal or rubber (or others), our cable management system will help you achieving your cable organization goal at home, in your cubicle, office or any workspace. All cords are very easy to clamp and unclamp to the adhesive wire holders.
- QUICK PEEL AND STICK. You can in 7 seconds or less peel and stick your self adhesive cable clip for immediate use. Our high quality cable drop solution will fit large and small cables, you will love it!!
- CLUTTER FREE EVERYWHERE . Nowadays we have cables everywhere, at our desks, in our room, in the kitchen, the Blue Key World Cable Organizer Wire Hook Set can help you any place at home, in your dorm or in your office. These cables keepers are cute! Perfect gift for Men, Women, Husband, Wife, Dad or Mom.
Just follow the steps -
- Start by cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol (ensuring it does not damage the surface).
- Then peel the cable clip, stick it firmly where you want it and clip the wire(s).
- And your cable clip is ready to be used!
Additional installation tips -
- Wait for 24h before use
- Long press for at least 15 seconds when sticking the cable clip