Premium Tungsten Steel Carbide Rotary Burr Set
The carbide alloy rotary file use is extremely widespread, applies in the mold processing manufacture; Machine parts bevel edge, inverted round, and trench processing. Can process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals,and marble, jade, bone and other non-metallic.
- SHAPE - Double Cut cylinder with variants shape.
- DURABLE - Made of heat-treated Tungsten carbide YG8 that lasts 10 times working life than HSS, suitable for machining various kinds of a metal material including ≤HRC65 hardened steel.
- VERSATILE - Widely used for metalwork, welding, wood carving, model engineering, jewelry making, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting and sculpting.
- TARGET - Suitable for all skill level | this is an essential kit for woodworkers & enthusiasts who clean up welds or works with metal frequently, easy to grasp and use, safe and reliable.
- CONVENIENT - Generally can be used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive (can also be used in the machine tool, and the speed of the electric/pneumatic tools usually about 6000-50000 RPM).
- Specification (diameter * full length) : 3.15x8/6.25x12mm.
- Model: Hardwood 10 Set(6mm handle).
- Shank diameter: 3.15/6.25mm.
- Series: Polishing and Carving.
- Ball head diameter: 8/12 mm.
- Material: A45 black steel.
- Quantity: 10pcs/Set.
- Color: Silver.
- Premium Tungsten Steel Carbide Rotary Burr Set x 1