DIY Paving Stone Mold
Path floor mold is a paving mold used to make a cement (or red mud) garden path. It consist of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
- Wide Range - Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas and more.
- Easy to Operate - Ladies and children can also DIY their own garden.
- Durable Material - It can be used repeatedly or multiple times at the same time until all the roads have been completed.
- Amazing Effects - It is possible to make roads of different colors, and it is only necessary to blend the cement inside into colored, without expensive equipment and laying costs. Save money, convenience, beauty and practicality.
- Easy to Clean - To clean the concrete garden molds for re-use purpose, spray the concrete mold with garden hose. Garden stone molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait.
- Color: Black.
- Size: 36x 366cm(AS)/ 34x34cm(O/Q)/ 30x30cm(G)/ 45x40cm(F).
Package includes -
- DIY Paving Stone Mold x 1